Digital Marketing Coordinator
Tuttle Publishing is the leading publisher of books about Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and has offices in Tokyo, Singapore and North Clarendon, Vermont. www.tuttlepublishing.com
Tuttle is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the North Clarendon, Vermont offices. This entry level position is very specialized to the book publishing industry. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to use both their creative and analytical skills. We are happy to train the right candidate!
Our office is currently working Tuesdays and Thursdays remotely. The primary responsibility of this position is to create and monitor our books’ online product pages.
- Management of Tuttle Publishing’s Amazon brand store & product pages
- Update web descriptions and images on our product pages to ensure accurate information is displayed online
- Keyword, category, and competitive title research
- An acute attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization
- Efficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
- An interest in book publishing and/or Asian cultures
Helpful but not Required:
- Proficient in photography and photo editing with Photoshop
- An interest in databases and online shopping
If you would like more information or to apply for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuttle is a market leader in book categories ranging from Asian arts and crafts to language learning, martial arts, origami, architecture, gardening, travel, literature, cooking, history, current affairs and children's books. We specialize in publishing beautifully illustrated, highly informative books which help promote a greater understanding of Asia for a Western audience. We have an extensive backlist and produce approximately 200 new titles per year, working with talented authors, photographers, illustrators, translators and designers around the world.
Tuttle Publishing is seeking a full-time Book Editor in its North Clarendon, VT office. Tuttle publishes about 125 titles each year with a strong focus on Asian-related themes and subjects, from Asian language learning, art and literature to children’s books, history, cooking, crafts, martial arts and travel.
- Editing and supervision of book projects from signing of contracts to bound books.
- Manage freelancers to maintain editorial schedule.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Present titles at internal editorial and sales meetings.
- Acquire new titles.
- 2-3 years of book editing experience.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Solid copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
If you would like more information or to take advantage of this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
COVID-19 considerations: Staff are currently working the following hybrid office/remote schedule (This is subject to change at any time):
Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Office
Tuesday/Thursday – Remote
About the Company:
Tuttle Publishing is a leading publisher of books about Asia. The company was founded in 1948 in Tokyo, Japan and now has offices in Tokyo, Jakarta, Singapore, and North Clarendon, Vermont. Tuttle is a market leader in book categories ranging from Asian arts and crafts to language learning (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Hindi and others), martial arts, origami, architecture, design, gardening, travel, Asian literature, cooking, history and multi-cultural Asian children's books. We specialize in highly informative books—many of them beautifully illustrated—which help promote a greater understanding of Asia. We have an extensive backlist and publish approximately 150 new titles each year working with authors, photographers, illustrators and designers around the world. Please visit our website at www.tuttlepublishing.com.