Tuttle Publishing is seeking a full-time Senior Book Editor in its North Clarendon, Vermont Office. Tuttle publishes about 125 titles each year with a strong focus on Asian-related themes and subjects, from Asian language learning, art and literature to children’s books, history, cooking, crafts, martial arts and travel.
- Editing and supervision of book projects from signing of contracts to bound books.
- Manage freelancers to maintain editorial schedule.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Present titles at internal editorial and sales meetings.
- Acquire new titles
- 2-3 years of book editing experience.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Solid copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com