Digital Marketing Coordinator
Tuttle Publishing is the leading publisher of books about Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and has offices in Tokyo, Singapore and North Clarendon, Vermont. www.tuttlepublishing.com
Tuttle is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the North Clarendon, Vermont office. The main responsibility for this position will be to ensure that the latest front cover and interior pages for each book are distributed to the appropriate marketing channels and archived. Other responsibilities include working closely with our Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams and Freelance Designers on our catalogs, website and marketing collateral.
- Select, disseminate and archive digital marketing assets received from Tuttle’s Editorial departments
- Update Marketing Materials and Create Digital Ad Content for national and international marketing campaigns
- Create and edit product shots for digital marketing and e-commerce requirements
- Supervise and coordinate the creation of semi-annual trade catalogs with freelance designers
- Establish efficient marketing workflow across various departments and freelancers
- An acute attention to detail with a tasteful eye to select and disseminate the most relevant and representative images and pages from each book to the Sales & Marketing team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Strong organized workflow and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with various departments (domestic & international)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management
Helpful but not Required:
- An interest in book publishing and/or knowledge of Asian culture and Asian languages
- An understanding of databases and metadata is a definite plus!
If you would like more information or to take advantage of this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Tuttle is a market leader in book categories ranging from Asian Arts and Crafts to Language Learning (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Hindi and others), Martial Arts, Origami, Architecture, Design, Gardening, Travel, Literature, Cooking, History and Children's books. We specialize in publishing beautifully illustrated, highly informative books which help promote a greater understanding of Asia. We have an extensive backlist and produce approximately 200 new titles per year working with talented authors, photographers, illustrators and designers around the world.