TUTTLE PUBLISHING GUIDELINES FOR VIRTUAL READ-ALOUDS
Tuttle understands during this challenging time, it may be hard to keep students on track and continue to be entertained and motivated at home. This pandemic has made us all stop and think about innovative ways to cope with this new way of living. We want you to know that we are in this together and we support you.
Tuttle is the premier publisher of English language books on Asian culture. We’ve developed a list of books that we have granted permission to allow educators (teachers, librarians, bookstores) to do a virtual reading or recording from. These stories will allow students to catch a glimpse into other cultures. You can find the list of available titles here.
While we are offering this material for free during this time, we have established some guidelines:
- Read aloud and other story time events featuring our books can be shared on an organization's official website, educational platforms (such as Google Classroom) and on an organization's official social media channels. However, please be sure these videos are removed from wherever they are posted when these guidelines expire on December 31, 2020.
- Mention at the beginning of the recording that you are reading with permission from Tuttle Publishing.
- If a video-recording, we ask that you please show the cover of the book at the beginning.
- Please tag Tuttle when featuring our books online. You can find us on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
- Please only use a title or titles from this approved list
- Please use the form below to let us know which title(s) you will be using and where.
By posting a read-aloud, you agree to the above guidelines, which are in effect until December 31, 2020. For any additional questions, please email ReadAloud@tuttlepublishing.com