Digital Marketing Program Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Program Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for creating and managing integrated marketing strategies, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, as well as web development and design. A portion of the job will also including publicity/media outreach for select book categories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage copy and images for online retailers, such as Amazon, including monitoring and analysis of content success
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Maintain company website including product set-up and placement, posting reviews and book content to our blog, manage downloadable content and email marketing
- Outreach to book reviewers of all media—online and in print
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, SEO and SEM
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or other tools, as well as being proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of photo editing software
- Social media experience, especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, yet team-oriented
About the Company:
Tuttle Publishing is a leading publisher of books about Asia. The company was founded in 1948 in Tokyo, Japan and now has offices in Tokyo, Jakarta, Singapore and North Clarendon, Vermont. Tuttle is a market leader in book categories ranging from Asian arts and crafts to language learning (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Hindi and others), martial arts, origami, architecture, design, gardening, travel, Asian literature, cooking, history and multi-cultural Asian children's books. We specialize in highly informative books—many of them beautifully illustrated—which help promote a greater understanding of Asia. We have an extensive backlist and publish approximately 150 new titles each year working with authors, photographers, illustrators and designers around the world. Please visit our website at www.tuttlepublishing.com.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.