Origami folders and dragon enthusiasts, rejoice!Origami Dragons Kit
by master origami artist Marc Kirschenbaum shows you how to fold 10 incredible paper dragon models. This unique collection contains a wide range of Asian and Western dragons, both winged and serpentine. Each one is based on dragon folklore and pop culture from around the world, including the Wyvern--a cousin of the dragon that appears in Dungeons and Dragons
and Game of ThronesThe kit contains everything you need, including:
Here are just some of the dragon models included in this kit:
- A detailed, full-color instruction book with easy-to-follow diagrams
- 48 colorful paper sheets with unique dragon scale patterns
- Step-by-step online video folding instructions
- The Faerie Dragon -- A miniature magical dragon with distinctive, butterfly-like wings
- The Lindwyrm -- A sinewy, undulating monster
- The Rearing Dragon -- This formidable apex predator is the most difficult model to fold -- tackle this after you've completed the others
- The Dragon Hatchling -- They're cute at this age, but watch your fingertips -- and keep an eye out for mama!
- Plus many more!
These 3-D creatures are fun to fold and collect, display on your shelf and share with friends. They may look dangerous, but they eat surprisingly few villagers!About the Author:Marc Kirschenbaum
is a world-renowned origami paper artist and widely-published author. He covers a variety of subjects and styles, from elegantly simple models to unbelievably complex works of art. His works are on display in museums and galleries around the world, including the American Museum of Natural History, the Smithsonian, the Mingei International Museum in Japan and the Hangar-7 Aviation Museum in Austria. Kirschenbaum's models have been featured in hundreds of books and periodicals. Marc is an active member of OrigamiUSA, serving on the administrative council and directing the production of many of its publications. He lives in New York City.