This beautiful notebook makes studying a pleasure!
Each double page spread has squared paper on the right-hand side for practicing formation of the Japanese characters, and lined paper on the left-hand side for note-taking. A ten-page reference section gives hiragana and katakana charts, basic character writing guides, a list of the 100 most common kanji; key vocabulary, and verb forms.Contents:
About the Author:Tuttle Studio
- Pages 1-8: How to write characters
- Pages 9-118: Alternate Pages of lined and squared paper for note-taking and handwriting practice
- Pages 119-120: Hiragana alphabet charts
- Pages 121-122: Katakana alphabet charts
- Pages 123-125: Common kanji characters & words
- Page 127: Plain verb forms in Japanese
draws inspiration from the modern and traditional cultures of Asia to create its language workbooks and resources, journals, stationery, gift wrapping products and origami paper. It is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, history, art and cultures of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.