About the Author:Tuttle Studio
- These fine-quality tear-out wrapping sheets feature twelve traditional Asian prints, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping.
- An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs and provides some wrapping inspiration
- Tuttle Gift Wrapping Papers are an excellent value--a fraction of the price of a single sheet of gift wrap paper from stationery shops
- Each sheet is removable by tearing along a perforated line
- There are twelve sheets with six different patterns in each book
draws inspiration from the modern and traditional cultures of Asia to create its language workbooks and resources, journals, stationery, gift wrapping products and origami paper. It is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, history, art and cultures of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.