About the Author:The Tuttle Publishing Company
- 1000 pieces
- Quality design & easy to handle pieces
- Finished puzzle 24 x 18 inches
- Features a beautiful, full-color photograph of Ginkaku-ji Temple and its gardens
- Popularly known as the "Temple of the Silver Pavilion," this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kyoto, Japan, completed around 1490
- Ginkaku-ji's garden features ponds, raked gravel and a miniature replica of Mt. Fuji
was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont and Tokyo, Japan and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language and history.
Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles.
Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year focusing on Asian languages, Asian food & cooking, gardening & flower arranging, crafts & origami, children's books, martial arts, Asian literature, games & graphic novels, Asian history & culture, health & fitness, self-help & Eastern religion, Asian art & collectibles, interior design & architecture, travel guides, maps, and business books.
Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.