- HARDCOVER, A5-Sized Journal:
Standard A5 size (5.75 x 8.25 inches) allows for easily transporting in a handbag, backpack or tote.
- 144 LINED PAGES: Perfect for taking notes or writing daily journal entries.
- RIBBON BOOKMARK: Whether you're a chronic writer or more spontaneous, a ribbon bookmark will help keep track of where you left off writing, so that you don't have to flip through pages to find your last entry. The use of a colorful ribbon also adds a more classic, sophisticated look to the journal and can withstand constant use versus a paper bookmark.
- ACID-FREE PAPER: More difficult to decompose than regular paper and has a longer shelf-life. It is commonly used when someone wants to archive notes, daily journal entries or sketches for several years without the pages deteriorating or yellowing.
- FEATURED ART: A Korean woman in traditional costume carries her baby and a lamp on a moonlit path lined with red plum blossoms. The plum tree is the first to bloom at the end of winter, heralding the beginning of spring filled with new hopes. It symbolizes perseverance and resilience as well as beauty, purity and the transitoriness of life.
About the Author:
Tuttle Studio is a unique international collective of publishing and design professionals who specialize in anime, manga and instructional illustration materials. We draw inspiration from the modern and traditional arts of Asia to create designs for journals, stationery, gift products and origami paper. Tuttle Studio is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, cultures and arts of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.