Personalized note cards have never been so fun to create and gift!
Handwritten notes and cards always bring a smile, so imagine a loved one's delight when your note comes to them in the form of a flapping paper crane! This DIY origami stationery kit teaches you how to create elegant, personally-folded notes and envelopes with a Japanese touch.12 original design projects, including:
This origami stationary kit includes:
- The ingenious nautical-themed Sailboat Note
- The Twist Note--folded with a clever square-tile twist.
- The Flapping Crane Note--the wings really do flap!
- The Sweet & Simple Envelope Note--write directly on the envelope, then include cash, a gift card or other small token within
- And more!
- 36 beautifully-decorated paper folding sheets
- A 32-page full-color instruction book
- Folding Instructions for 12 elegant designs
Your message becomes special when it's written and delivered on one of these beautifully-designed paper sheets. The high-quality double-sided folding sheets in this kit feature charming patterns printed in soft, calming blue-and-white tonesAbout the Author:Tuttle Studio
draws inspiration from the modern and traditional arts of Asia to create designs for its lines of journals, stationery, gift wrapping products and origami paper. It is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, history, art and cultures of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.