Get your money's worth with this clever kit!Dollar Origami Kit
features instructions for folding 7 fun and easy money origami projects. These cute paper sculptures make perfect gifts and tips--in fact, they are almost too good to give away!This kit includes step-by-step instructions for folding a dollar bill into:
- Butterfly--This model looks as if it could fly away (and not just because it's made of money!)
- Mouse--Don't let this lifelike project startle its recipient
- Elephant--A wonderful option when loaning cash: elephants never forget!
- Giraffe--Folding this delightful figure isn't a tall order, even for beginners
- Bunny--With just 15 steps, your folding speed will rival this model's namesake
- Dog--This sweet project is difficult to resist, even with paper puppy dog eyes
- Cat--This feline figure makes a good companion, ready to prowl any desk or shelf
With a full-color instruction book, free online video tutorials and 60 practice "dollar bills," this kit has everything you need to get started.About the Author:Marc Kirschenbaum
is a world-renowned origami paper artist and widely-published author. He covers a variety of subjects and styles, from elegantly simple models to unbelievably complex works of art. His works are on display in museums and galleries around the world, including the American Museum of Natural History, the Smithsonian, the Mingei International Museum in Japan and the Hangar-7 Aviation Museum in Austria. Kirschenbaum's models have been featured in hundreds of books and periodicals. Kirschenbaum is an active member of OrigamiUSA, serving on the administrative council and directing the production of many of its publications.