The perfect book for cat-loving crocheters!
We all know there's nothing a cat can't be or do. With Amigurumi Cats
as your crochet guide, a cat can become a brooch you can wear, a small pouch for your belongings, a little mascot to keep you company, and so much more!
Instructions for crocheting these feline friends are given in the Japanese-style using visual charts and symbols that are easy to follow and clearly explained in a special section. The steps and diagrams walk you through the process of creating sweet little kitty items such as:
- Spotted kitties to attach to a pendant, key chain or strap
- A sleeping cat pouch to hold pencils, glasses or other small bits
- An irresistible roly poly cat toy (illustrated lessons included)
- A Maneki Neko Japanese good luck cat to preside over your bedroom or workstation
- And many other little cat-themed items!
The projects in this book are simple and fun to make and use, and make ideal gifts. Illustrated instructions for executing the stitches used in the projects are included. Amigurumi has never been this cute or this easy!About the Author:Boutique-sha
is a leading Japanese publisher of books and magazines on arts and crafts, cooking, gardening, lifestyle, and more.