About the Author:Tuttle Studio
- 1000 pieces
- Quality design & easy to handle pieces
- Finished puzzle 24 x 18 inches
- Features a mesmerizing photo from Japan's Fushimi Inari shrine
- Fushimi Inari is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the best-known Shinto shrine in Japan
- It is famous for the 10,000 vermilion Torii gates which form a 4-km (2.5-mile) pathway leading up and around the mountain
draws inspiration from the modern and traditional cultures of Asia to create its language workbooks and resources, journals, stationery, gift wrapping products and origami paper. It is a division of Tuttle Publishing, a leading publisher of books on the languages, history, art and cultures of Asia. The company was founded in 1832 in Rutland, Vermont (USA) and opened a branch in Tokyo, Japan in 1948.