**From the award-winning author of My First Origami Kit**My First Origami Animals Kit
is the perfect way to introduce children to the joys--and benefits--of origami. With 17 lifelike animal projects, each with easy instructions and colorful folding papers, this origami kit will provide hours of fun away from screens. Through origami, kids will learn geometry, dexterity and creative skills without even realizing it!
Once the models are folded, the fun continues with all sorts of stickers--eyes, noses, paws and more--to make the models look as silly or serious as they want. Kids will be so proud to show off their very first origami animals!Here are just a few of the adorable animal models included in this kit:
This kit includes:
- Cheddar the Mouse -- A little farmhouse mouse comes together in only 6 folds
- Eli Elephant -- This impressive two-piece model has color-reverse tusks for a realistic look
- Dusty Dog -- Leave the eye stickers off of this faithful friend for an authentic shaggy sheepdog look
- Bouncy Bunny -- This adorable forest dweller has its head in the air, sniffing for only the finest clovers to munch
- Khloe Kitty -- The most challenging model in the kit with extendible paws that can cling to a book or poster
- And many more!
About the Author:Joel Stern
- 180+ colorful stickers
- 60 double-sided paper folding sheets
- A 48-page full-color instruction book
- 17 simple and exciting origami animal models to fold
is the best-selling author of My First Origami Kit
and My First Origami Fairy Tales Kit
. He conducts origami workshops for kids of all ages in camps, schools, community centers and libraries. Joel is an administrator for OrigamiUSA and Pacific Ocean Paperfolders, and was the chairman of the 2017 Pacific Coast Origami Convention. His folded and pop-up paper creations have been exhibited in the U.S., Japan and Israel. Stern lives in Los Angeles, California.