A fun and helpful resource for anyone interested in learning some Korean--whether you're 5 or 100!
This picture dictionary covers the 1,500 most useful Korean words and phrases. Each word and sentence is given in Korean Hangul characters--with a Romanized version to help you pronounce it correctly--along with the English meaning.
The words are grouped into 40 different themes or topics, including basics like meeting someone new and using public transportation to culture-specific topics like celebrating Korean holidays and eating Korean food.This colorful picture dictionary includes:
Korean Picture Dictionary
- Hundreds of color photographs
- 1,500 Korean words and phrases
- 40 different topics--from social media and WiFi to paying and counting
- Example sentences showing how the words are used
- Companion online audio recordings by native Korean speakers of all the vocabulary and sentences
- An introduction to Korean pronunciation and grammar
- An index to allow you to quickly look up words
makes language learning more fun than traditional phrasebooks. This resource is perfect for beginners of all ages--curious kids, visual learners and future travelers to Korea. About the Author:Tina Cho
is the author of The Girl's Guide to Manners
and forthcoming books: Rice from Heaven
and Korean Celebrations
. Tina writes for the educational and children's markets. She lives in South Korea with her husband and two children while teaching at an international school.